Monday, November 21, 2005

Tomorrow is the last day before break

Tomorrow is the last day of classes. I only have two, but I have a paper and a presentation due. I am finished with them, but I really don't like speeches. I get stage-fright. Afterwards, I will go to Sushi Japan with Yuka. We might also see a movie.

Today I was supposed to work. However, I requested the day off because I have sooooo much schoolwork. I finished it, so everything is taken care of. I also went to Kohl's today. I wanted to buy some pants because I melted my old work pants. I couldn't find any, but I bought some shirts. The T-shirts are a little small, but they are nice.

I also found a medal today. When I was walking to my car, I saw something on the ground. It looked like a war medal, so I picked it up. Normally I don't pick up stuff I see on the ground, but it looked valuable. It has a bunch of stuff written on it, including "The Great War for Civilization." Because of that phrase, I guessed it was from World War I. I was right. I looked it up on the internet and it is a World War I Victory Medal. It also has 3 clasps, which are kind of important. I will show everyone at Thanksgiving, and then call Crossroads and school to see if anyone lost one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home