Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hisashiburi...

It has been a long time since I've updated my blog. Many things have happened. Yuka found a new roommate (probably), and she is returning to Japan to renew her visa. I will miss her, but she wont be gone very long. All the same, I will still miss her. Seika-san is having guy problems. I hope everything is ok. I have also started writing my resume. It is kind of a pain in the ass, but I am cheating. I took Tina's resume, and just wrote my own stuff. Sorry Tina!! ;-) I was mad because I was having problems with my study abroad papers, but it is fixed now(hopefully). I also handed in one of my papers, and registered for graduation. yay. almost finished.

Tonight I worked. It was busy, and I made a lot of money. This week I will take Yuka to Sushi Japan. It should be fun. While I was working, Ayaka called me. That is really strange. She has never called me, and I have never called her. I hope everything is ok. She is a really nice girl.

Ok, I will try to update my blog more often. I have also signed up for Mixi, but I don't want to write there. It is too much work to understand the Japanese, and I don't have enough time for both this blog and Mixi. Sorry Kana!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home