Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Feeling Better Already

Thanks to everyone for your concern. I am feeling great. Today I went shopping with Takashi and Tsubasa. We went to Canfields, Burlington Coat Factory, and Westroads. It was a really long trip, but fun. I bought a new coat. It was really cheap, and I thought it was fake leather. I read the tag, and it says "real suede". Suede is leather, isn't it? Either way it is kind of cool.

I am going to have a Holloween Party at my apartment on Friday night. If anyone wants to come, let me know!!! I met some new people today. Their names are Ikumi and Yuki. Ikumi talks more and is more friendly, and Yuki is really tall (for a Japanese girl). I invited them to the party.

I really want to see the Johnny Cash movie. He is one of the coolest persons ever.
Johnny Cash, The Man in Black.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coal said...

hey craig-san. this is mike-san. when are you having your party tomorrow? will you guys dress up? remember last year i was al-queda. a la la la la ta li ban!

I like your blog. you motivated me to create one! come on over sometime and check out my wacky adventures ;)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Coal said...

I think you can find my blog's address by just clicking on my name above, which should take you to my user profile. But if not, here it is!

http://mkohlmeier.blogspot.com/

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home