Saturday, October 15, 2005

Finished Work a Little Early

Today I cleaned my apartment and worked. That was about it. I cleaned everything up, even my bedroom. I still needed to unpack some things, but now i am finished. Tonight I didn't make as much as I usually do; only about $70. I usually make around $100. Its ok because I finished early. Now I am watching Donnie Darko and writing my blog.

Yesterday I went to school in the morning. Then my friends and I went to King Kong Burger and ate a l-o-t of food. I came home and played tennis with Michi, Midori, Yukari, and Seika. It was fun. Later I went to Shag, a vodka bar, with Yuka and Kana. I think we will go to another bar next week. ;) I am excited. After that, I came home and drank with Seika and her friends. i actually dropped a beer in the kitchen. The bottle broke and made a huge mess. I couldn't believe it!!! I have never dropped a beer before. Oh well...

I dont know where Seika is. When I came home from work she was gone, but she forgot her cell phone. There were also a bunch of extra DVDs and some other stuff was strange. When I turned on the TV, the station was set to the Spanish language station. Who was here???!!!!! Maybe Seika has more than one guy she is seeing. hehehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger c_note56 said...

you should come back and visit everyone. we all miss you.

2:19 PM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

dont worry. i will write more tonight. i have been super busy.
c u later

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home