Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wednesday

Yesterday I did nothing, except school and work. After I left school, I went home and studied until about 9:00. Then I rented a movie. The movie was a Thai action movie. It was ok, really low budget, but it reminded me of old Jackie Chan movies. The main character did all of his own stunts and was really athletic.

Today I had more school and work. Later I went home and cooked beef stroganoff. It was pretty good. I really dont mind cooking: it's kind of fun. Its really good if everything turns out ok. At about 9:00, I met Seika-san, and we went to look at a desk that she is going to buy. It is a little big, so we will go back on Tuesday and pick it up with a truck.

Anyway... I dont know if I will continue to write this blog. I dont think anyone reads it, and no one comments. If you are reading this, let me know what you think. Should I continue? or Just let it die in peace?

Here is a fun poem. Try to say it fast. Even i can't, and I like these things.

Betty Botter bought some butter,
"But," she said, "the butter's bitter;
If I put it in my batter,
It will make my batter bitter;
But a bit of better butter,
That would make my batter better."
So she bought a bit of butter,
Better than her bitter butter,
And she put it in her batter,
And the batter was not bitter;
So 'twas better Betty Botter
Bought a bit of better butter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY Craig! Keep writing! I DO enjoy reading your blog.

So, how's it going? I've been really busy. I go to school everyday even on weekends. Med school SUCKS!!! Ok, gotta go.

Later

Isuzu

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Betty poem reminds me of Ayumi... practicing it over and over at the cafeteria. Those days were fun. I miss just hanging out and doing nothing...which I haven't been able to for a looooooooong time.

Miss you guys!
Isuzu

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home