Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wednesday

Today I had another class. Really it was a pretty normal day. After work I went home and washed my clothes, and then I picked Yuka up. We went to the mall and bought some clothes. Later, we came back home and I made Veal Scalopini Marsala. It was pretty good. This was the first time i have cooked with veal. I still like chicken SM better.

Oh well.

Tomorrow more classes.

Here is a poem i found by Yeats:

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
W.B. Yeats
I just thought it was cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home