Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday Night

Today was another busy day at work. It sucks being soooo busy, but it is kind of nice to make more money. I made a lot of money yesterday and today. I really needed it. I still have to pay rent and a couple of other bills. After work, I came home and watched some TV. I fell asleep and couldnt wake up for a long time. I called Yuka, and she was really sick. Get Better Soon!!!! She lost her voice and kept coughing, so i went over there with medicine and OJ.

Later i went to Boarders and studied until I got kicked out. After that i bought some groceries (40 dollars worth!). I came home and worked out. Now i am really tired. I will write some more later.

Adios

Some people think
A great god will come from the sky
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high
But if you know what life is worth
You would look for yours on Earth
So now you see the light
You got to stand up for your Rights
Bob Marley

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

craig...
Thank you for coming over and bring me some medicine and OJ!!
I think I am getting better but I have a headache now.
This morning was just sucks and I feel like I was tortured...
I called my mom and my sis is also sick...she has stomachache....poor her
I hope I will get better tomorrow....
Thanx for everything
YS

1:04 PM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

I am sure you will feel better in a day or two. Dont worry! Just think, next month you'll be back to your regular self, and you wont even remember this.

Even so, i hope you are feeling better!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home