Friday, September 30, 2005

Back by Popular Demand....

Sorry that I haven't written in a while. I was going to stop writing because I didn't think anyone was reading, but several people have told me to continue. So I will. Another reason I havent written was because I moved. I was living in a small, dirty studio apartment, but now I am staying in a really nice apartment. Rent is actually cheaper, now that i have a roommate. I will post some pictures of my new apartment later.

Today I returned the keys to my old apartment. Later, I played tennis with Seika (my roommate). We are both really bad. After that, we went to rent a movie, and her friend/boyfriend called her. She left, and now i am watching a movie and drinking alone. Yuka and everyone else is helping the people from Shizuoka. Right now they are on a river boat. I talked to them and it sounds like they are having fun. My high school prom was on a boat, and it was a great time. I kind if wish i had gone tonight. Oh well...

Tina wrote me and gave me some pictures to post. She is a really fun person. This is me and her about a year ago. Isn't she cute?






I have also added my friend Kana's homepage to my links section. I will add Yuka's, too.... if she ever sends me the link ;-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey heeeey! Craig!
Finally you start writing it again!! Yey!!
I was thinking to make my own web page in English....that would be more fun and many people can read it!! Don't you think it's good idea...instead of keeping my mixi site?

12:06 AM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

i think its a great idea. i would like to use mixi, but i cant use japanese, lol.

see you later

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Glad you're back! Was wondering what you've been up to. How do you like your new place? Are you going to have a house warming???

Later!
Isuzu

1:37 PM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

sorry, isuzu. there was a party last weekend. maybe we can do something this weekend, if you are free. i know you are really busy recently, but i think it will be worth it. dont give up!!!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home