Saturday, October 01, 2005

Busy Day at Work

today was a really busy day at work. there were sooooo many home-coming kids that it felt like i was at Chucky Cheese. they were really loud, and several of the regular customers left. often, younger people dont know how to tip, and they are very needy. nobody wants to wait on them, but everyone i had today tipped me pretty well.

anyway.... earlier today, i cleaned my apartment. i washed dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and vacuumed. after that i did homework and e-mailed ayumi and kazu.

kazu sends me tapes of japanese comedy shows. they are great, and i love "One Night". He also wants me to send him tapes, so i do....sometimes. now he wants radio programs, but i cant figure out how to do it. if anyone knows how to copy radio onto cd (not MP3), let me know.

here is a great poem from Shakespeare:

What a Piece of work is a Man!
How Nobel in reason
How Infinite in faculties
In form and moving how express and admirable!
In action how like an angel!
In aprehension how like a God!
The Beauty of the World!
Paragon of animals!
And yet to me, what is this Quintessence of Dust?

Hamlet, Act II, Scene 2
Lines 317-322

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's an internet radio URL. I don't know what kind of music your friend likes, but this site seems to have it all. Hope this helps.

http://www.live365.com/index.live

You didn't even invite me to your party? I thought you were my FRIEND! J/K

Ok, Gotta go!
Later Gator!
Isuzu

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home