Sunday, October 09, 2005

I've got a test on Tuesday, Kuso------

Yesterday I cleaned my apartment and worked. I finished work at about midnight, but my last table was interesting. It was a table of 4 girls. They had REALLY big boobs, and two of the girls were showing them off. I couldn't believe what they were wearing. The girls were kind of fat, too. I like skimpy clothes on girls, but that was toooo much. I think they will probably pop out a kid by the time they are 20.

Anyways, the bartender is a guy named Roddy. He is about 35 or 40 years old, and he loves young girls. Not really young, but anybody 18-25. I guess he is a really dirty guy. He bought all of the girls a round of beers and kept talking to them. They were only 18 years old.

Today I went to work in the morning. Then I came home and slept. At about 6, I picked Yuka up, and we went to Boarders to study. I came home and worked out. That was my day.

Not with dreams but with blood and iron,
Shall a nation be moulded at last.
Swinburne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home