Monday, October 03, 2005

Just Another Manic Monday....

Today was a busy day. I woke up about 8:00 and went to school. I studied and went to class. My class finished early, so I went to the cafeteria and hung out with some people. Later I went to work (at UNO). Afterwards, I bought some soup for Yuka. I went home about 4:30 and had to go to my other job at 5:00. It was really slow. I was going to finish at about 10:00, but one table of ladies came in at 9:45. They wouldnt leave and i had to stay until after 11. I hate when people do that. Now I have to do homework and go to sleep.

I think this weekend i will see a movie. I really want to watch "Waiting". It is about a restaurant, and it looks really funny.

I hope everyone else had a better day than I did. ;)

Never underestimate the power of circumstance to grind your very bones... Never underestimate the perverse power of everything to go wrong, to tend toward trouble. Always the problems seem to come from within; I judge myself to be at fault, for not anticipating the unforseeable, not knowing the way a chaotic function will collapse.
Greg Bear
Anvil of Stars

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeey!Craig-san! Whaaat's uuuuup!
you finally restarted it! i also think the movie "waiting" looks so funny. So,let me know if you are going to watch it!
Later!

takashi

7:17 PM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

ok. i'll call you

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home