Friday, October 07, 2005

Drunk Again...

Yesterday I didn't write because I did nothing. I was in school all day, from 9 AM to 8:30 PM. Then I went home and watched a movie. It was a Japanese movie called The Returner. It was pretty good.

Today I went to work in the morning. My boss has been sick this whole week, but today she was back. I think she had pneumonia or some other lung sickness. Today she coughed a lot, and her lips were split and bleeding. I think it was because of the medicine. Later I came home and played tennis with Seika. She has gotten much better. At about 6, I went to a movie with Yuka, (another) Yuka, Takashi, and Kana. We saw Waiting. It was really funny, but I don't think the Japanese people understood everything. Maybe it was just because I have worked in a restaurant for 5 years and I can relate to the characters. Afterwards, I went to Old Chicago with everyone. There, I met Fumi (who didnt talk) and Mason.
Anyways.... I will write more tomorrow.

We all wear killing faces. Faces showing nobody home, nobody responsible
Greg Bear

Good and evil are not determined by the intercourse of people with one another, but entirely by a Man's relations with himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home