Thursday, October 13, 2005

Busy Days

Recently I have been really busy. Yesterday I played Tennis with Takashi, Kana, and Michi. I was really suprised that Kana was not so good. She is such an athletic person, but I think she doesnt like racket sports. After tennis, I watched Lost at Yuka's apartment. It was fun. Later I went to a party for one of my work friends. It was only a few blocks away, but it was difficult to get there because of all the road work.

Today I had work/school all day. I finished about 7:30 and went home. I washed laundry, worked out, and paid bills. I also applied for graduation. Yabai!! I forgot to do that until an hour ago, and it is due tomorrow. If i didnt finish it, i wouldnt be able to graduate. Well.... Its finished now.

I have to go to sleep now. Talk to you later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home