Saturday, October 22, 2005

Just Finished Work

Today I watched the Huskers lose. It was a pretty good game. Yuka and Seika made cha-han. Oishikatta!!! Later I went to work, and it was really busy. I made a little mony, but now I am really tired.

Last night I went to a bar with Yuka and Kana. Later Seika and Michi showed up. Michi was really drunk and funny. I got kind of drunk, but I had a good time. Michi slept at my house.

All right. I have to go to bed now. Tomorrow I have work in the morning and then I have to write a paper. It is due on Tuesday morning, but I am busy all monday, so I have to finish it soon.

Kana, send me photos!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night was really FUN!
Thank you Craig for taking us to the bar...
Since we have been to bars every weekend, Pumpkin is kinda sad....I talked him today and he really wants to hang out with us some time!
Have a good day and talk to you later:)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home