Monday, October 24, 2005

Feeling a Little Sick

Today I didn't really do anything. I have a sore throte, so this morning I went to the doctor's office. The same thing happened last summer and I didn't want to go get a check up. It ended up costing me a lot of money, so I decided to go early. They cheked me out, and it is not strep-throte. I rested a lot today, and drank a lot of juice. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

I added more photos to my yahoo account. Check it out.

Anyways I hope everyone is feeling good. Here are some more pics from the bar on friday night. Don't we all look sexxxy? hehe



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig,
how's your feeling??
I am sorry for yout sore throat...hopefully you will get better tomorrow!
Anyways I liked the pictures!
You look sexxxxxy....hehehe
Talk to you later...

10:09 PM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

That's how you spell "throat". I couldn't remember, so i spelled it wrong the whole time. Thanks for your concern. I'm feeling better already.

Of course i look sexy... I always do. lol.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home