Thursday, November 03, 2005

I took a test today

Today I had a test in International Trade and Finance. I thought it would be really difficult, and I stayed up late studying last night. I was happy because the test was much easier than I thought. I hope Heath did well. He is really worried about that class.

Yesterday I went to Wal-mart. I dont like that store because it is dangerous. Everything is sooo cheap that I buy too much. Last night I spent around $75. Later that day, I went home and watched TV with Yuka. We watch Lost every wednesday, but yesterday was a re-run.

Today I went to school/work all day. Isuzu was supposed to come to the cafeteria, but she never showed. kuso! I really wanted to see her. It has been so long. After I came home tonight, I worked out. I am doing soooo good. This week I worked out on sunday, monday, tuesday, and thursday.

Tomorrow I will go to a bar. I think Tsubasa is coming. Austin also told me to call him, and a girl named Yuki might come (she said she wants to, but I dont think she will).

If you have pics from my halloween party, please SEND THEM TO ME!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Craig,

I emailed Yuka and told her that I wasn't coming... Sorry! didn't know you'd be there. If I knew, I would've definitely been there!!! Miss you, too!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home