Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I bought a new tire today!! yay!!!

Today I bought a new tire. It was kind of cheap, only 63 dollars. I wanted 2 tires, but it would cost about $170. I don't know how that works out. Maybe I should have just bought 1 tire twice. Later Yuka and I watched Lost. It was a really good show. A new one, this time, and next week should be interesting, too. I also finished one of my papers. Now I only have 2 papers, 1 presentation, and 1 country profile notebook left (plus tests and homework).

Yesterday I took a test. I don't think I did very well, but I don't care. The test isn't a big part of my grade, and I already have an A in the class. I should get A's or B's in all of my classes this year. Yay. Unless, of course I dont finish one of my projects. lol.

I really need to work on my resume. I don't know what to put on it. I think I will go to the Career Center (or whats left of it after budget cutbacks) next friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home