Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hello y'all

What's up? Today I didn't really do much, except work. It was not really busy, but my friend, laura, is working again. She got fired last week, but she talked to another manager, and they reconsidered. That's good. She is a nice girl.

Yesterday, I went to work in the morning, and then I went to eat with Yuka. We went to the Greek Island. It was tastey, but too much. I took it home, but it made my car smell. hehe. Later I went to drink in the Old Market with Yuka, Kana, and Tsubasa. It was a lot of fun, and Kana was really drunk. At the end of the night, Kana forgot her phone in my car (Kana: Yuka has it right now). She was pretty funny.

I think I will work tomorrow, then study. I have a test on tuesday.

see you later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig!
Friday night was really FUN!!!
We were pretty drunk and Kana was sooo funny!
Next weekend will be so much fun too...hehehe

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home