Monday, September 18, 2006

The rebirth of Craig's Page

The crunch-time at my work has ended, and I have a lot of free time again. I thought I'd re-start my blog. This will probably be the last time I re-start it - either I will keep it going for good or end it for good. No-one really reads it anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Anyways.... Enough whining. It's time to get down to business.....

What's new in my life? Not much.... I moved to a new place - it's a duplex. It is really big, and comes with a yard. I like having all of the space, but now I need to mow the grass about once a week. My lease is up on my other apartment on October 1, but I am getting screwed into paying for a whole extra month because I was 2 days late on my 30 day notice.

I met my friend Hide (pronounced Hee-day) the other day. I didn't konw he was in Omaha. The last time I saw him was in December, 2003, in Tokyo. We went out for a looooong night of gyudon, drinking, karaoke, and more gyudon. It was a lot of fun. He used to go to UNO a long time ago, but he took several years off (I think he lost his Visa or something). Hopefully we will go out to the bars together sometime.....

Last Friday, I was sooo bored at work that I went through my Hotmail account and sorted all of my old received mail. Then I cleaned up all of my contacts. There was still no work for me to do, so I emailed about 20 - 30 people that I haven't talked to in years. So far I have only had 3 replies. Hopefully more people will get back to me......

OK. That is enough for my first time back. I will try to keep this blog up and running, but in the meantime I am going to start updating a lot of stuff - links, photos, my Facebook and MySpace profiles. It should keep me busy......

Let me know how you are doing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home