Friday, June 30, 2006

Slow and Boring

Today is a slow day at work. It is Friday, and next week is the 4th of July. Lots of people have Monday off, but I don't. Actually this might be the first year that I have the 4th off -- definately the first year that I don't work, and still get paid. I don't really have any plans this weekend, except meet with Chie and Ambry.

Yesterday I worked all day, for the second day in a row. It was slow at both jobs, but I still wasn't able to finish at the restaurant until after 10:30. It was a long shift and my feet were hurting afterwards. When I got home, I called Yuka, then I remembered that I needed to call Amy and Kelly - it's their birthday!! I called, but no answer, so I just left a message. I hope they had a good time.

I think that I will go home and take a nap after work today. Later.....I don't know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, Craig.

This is the first time that I leave my comment on your blog.

I am in my home town, Ehime.
Doing great!

I just let you & Seika san know that I enjoyed the Narnia during my flight from Detroit to Narita.

I started swimming since I was back to my home. It works very well to reduce my fat.

I guess that it is getting hotter in Omaha. Be careful & do not be a "fried" Craig.

Later.

Fumi

10:19 PM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

It sounds like you are having fun!! I wish I was, but I just work all day.

Swimming is a good way to lose weight / work out without being too hard on your joints. I actually woke up the other day, and thought my stomach was getting toooo small. I was worried, so all day I sat at home and ate junk food and drank beer. It is now back to normal size. hehe

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home