Thursday, June 29, 2006

My back is killin' me

In about an hour, I will go to HPER and play raquetball with Yuka. This will be fun. I haven't ever worked out over my lunch break before, but I am planning on starting. I was going to yesterday, but Yuka needed to talk - she had some crappy news from Kana. Anyways....

After work on Tuesday, I picked Yuka up and headed to my apartment. We hung out for a little bit, then cooked dinner. I made a chicken casserole-like dish topped with biscuits. I also made a quick salad. After we ate, we decided to go for a walk. We drove to the Biltmore apartments (very nice!) and walked on the Big Papio Trail. We walked from Blondo to Pacific St and back. It was a lot of fun. It was already late by the time we finished, so I took Yuka back to her apartment, then went to bed.

Yesterday, I worked all day, from 7:30 in the morning until 10:00 at night. Yuka brought me the unhappy news over lunch break, but by the end of the day, things looked better (no thanks to Kana). After I finished at the restaurant, I had a beer while talking to Jen and Laura, then went home and slept. I have work all day again today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY & KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home