Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo...

Just another boring day at work.....

Yesterday was kind of fun. I went to work in the morning, and afterwards I had several appointments. First, I went to the bank to make a car payment. It is expensive, but I like driving better than walking. Then I had a doctor's appointment at the clinic. I am participating in a research study, and I get paid to go. Last time - about a week ago - they gave me a vaccine, and this whole week I have had to call and make a phone recording about how I am feeling. Yesterday I went there and they drew blood. Normally it isn't too bad, but my arm was still sore from last week, and it really hurt. They also took a TON of blood. After that, I went to my apartment to eat a sandwich, then to Yuka's.

I picked her up, and we went back to my apartment where we played tennis in the 95 degree heat. It was really fun. I like playing tennis in the heat because you feel sooo good after you finish. We hung out for a little bit, then went to Kohl's. I bought a workout shirt, and Yuka got some workout clothes, too.

Today I am working allllllllllll day.

Latez.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig tama,
Otsukaresama---!!
Only few days to celebrate our anniversary!! YES!! I cannot wait for it...I miss you and am thinking about you...
see you soon!!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home