Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Craig's Blog -- It does a body good

What's up everyone? Sorry that I haven't written in a while, but there are reasons for that. First, last week was really boring, and I didn't do anything until the weekend. Second, I usually write this at work, but I have been very busy recently. I have had apsolutley no time, and my bosses were spying on me (makin' sure I'm workin'!!). Another reason that I haven't written is that my computer is friggin BROKEN!!! I don't know what is going on, but my wireless network card is FUBR. The plastic cover broke a long time ago, so I have had a giant computer chip with exposed wires, transistors, etc sticking out the side of my laptop. It still worked (until last tuesday, that is...) but last week I was surfing the internet, and explorer froze. I 'ctl-alt-del' to no avail. The program just wouldn't close, so I completely restarted the computer, and from then on, it never even recognized the wireless card.

Anyways... On Friday I had a cookout at my apartment. It was fun, but not many people showed up. We all ate burgers, steaks (from Fumi-san), and chedderwursts, and drank Corona's. Saturday, Yuka and I were pretty lazy during the day, then went to see X-Men 3. It was great, but I liked the first 2 better. After that we ate at Saigon, then went to Fumi's apartment. We watched a movie (Troy) there, and almost fell asleep. Sunday, Yuka, Takashi, and I went to my cabin. My dad brought out his boat, so we hung out all day fishing -- Takashi got a really bad sunburn. Hahaha. Monday I had no work (I love being paid for doing nothing!!), so Yuka, Takashi and I went downtown. We ate at Billy Frog's in the Old Market, then walked in the park. It was fun, but really humid. Everyone returned to my apartment, but we were all sooo tired that we didn't do anything. I read a book, Takashi read manga, and Yuka slept.

Tonight I might go swiming. Yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home