Thursday, May 18, 2006

Great Taste, Less Filling

I told you that I would try to keep this blog updated. So far so good! Two days down, countless more to go. I didn't really do anything yesterday, except work. After lunch I had a really long meeting. One of my co-workers kept asking toooo many questions, and the meeting just kept going on, and on, and on and on andonandon. It finally finished after 4 and I left at 4:30. By the time I got home from school it was already after 5. I only had a little time to eat and change for the restaurant. While I was getting ready, Seika came over with Megumi and Hiroko. They brought a ton of Chinese food from some place on 90th St. It looked really good, but I didn't have enough time to try it.

I went to work, and came back at around 10. Everyone was still there, and I guess they were having a "fasion show" where they try on all sort of different outfits. It was pretty funny. Later, Seika showed them the Shakira video, and they kept trying to move their hips and bellys like on hte screen. They were trying to not let me see, but it was still really funny.

I also gave Seika a middle name. Now her whole name is: "Seika Baba Arakawa". She couldn't remember my real middle name, so she called me "Aho".

Later I went to bed and tried to call Yuka, but she was busy. She wanted me to call later, but I needed to sleep. Hopefully I will have more time to talk to her today. Either way we will hang out tomorrow, so everyting will be alright.

I thought I would wind this spiel down with a quote from an all time favorite.... Jack Handey:

If I ever went to war, instead of throwing a hand grenade, I'd throw one of those small pumpkins. Then maybe my enemy would pick up the pumpkin and think about the futility of war. And that would give me the time I need to hit him with a real hand grenade.

Thats great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home