Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yet Another Interview......

Today I had another interview. I really hope I get this job, and it sounds like I have a chance. Not a big chance, but better than most of the other jobs I have applied for. The interview was really long, over an hour, and I was exhausted by the end. I knew 2 of the 3 interviewers, so that's a bonus. Afterwards, I met Yuka and returned to my apartment. We watched TV, and I fell asleep.

On Sunday Yuka and I went to a party for my work. It was a lot of fun. We drank a lot, and there were prizes. I was nominated for one, and I thought that I won. Apparently a guy named Greg won, and my manager was drunk and said the wrong name. It was really funny.

Tomorrow, more work. I think I will also try to move Naoko's TV. Wish me luck; it's huge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home