Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hisashiburi!!!!!

wow, I haven't updated my blog in a long time. Recently I was really busy, but now I am free. So... What was I doing? I finished all of my papers and finals last week, and yesterday I graduated. I hated the ceremony (i don't like anykind of ceremony. they are soooo boring), but it was alright. There was a huge party at Heath's house later that night, and before that I went to dinner with my parents. We had steak. Tastey!!! Yuka is gone (in Japan), and that makes me sad. She should be back soon, though. I finished my job at school, and now I have nothing to do. Most of my friends are leaving Omaha for the holidays.

Today, I am free, so I will clean my apartment. I think I will also go to Boarders and the grocery store.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig!!
How was your graduation ceremony??
Did you take a lot of pictures?
If so, please send me some of them.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home