Saturday, January 14, 2006

What's Up, Y'all

Yuka is back now, so I have been hanging out with her a lot recently. We went out tonight. It was a lot of fun. Yuka, Takashi, and I met Isuzu, and we went to a Korean restaurant. I had bulgogi, which is just a bunch of grilled meat. Later we went to Sushi Blue, which is a great restaurant. We just went there to drink, and Yuka and I shared a giant martini, called a Fishbowl. Michi ordered two plates of sushi (I ate a bunch of pieces), and he ate a whole scoop of wasabi. I couldn't believe it. Later, when he was eating the sushi, he picked the wasabi out of the soy sauce. He said that he doesnt really like wasabi. hehe.

Now I am waiting for everybody to show up here and watching Dave Chappelle. They should be bringing some drinks. yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home