Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm Back....

I took a break from writing this blog for so long that it is hard to keep doing it, but I will try. ;-)

On friday I graduated. Later there was a huge party, but on saturday, I was really hung over. I didn't even leave my apartment! (sorry to everyone that i made plans with) On sunday, I went to play pool with Yuka Sumii, and after that, I came home and ate curry rice. Seika, Naoko, Megumi, Hiroko, and Nobuko made it. It was pretty tastey. Yesterday, I worked and hung out with Laura afterwards.

Today, I went to make a car payment. Afterwards, I bought some stuff from Super-Target, and ate at Chili's. I saw a couple of people that I used to work with. It was fun to talk with them. Later, I went to Radio-Shack to look at cellphones. Unfortunately I cannot buy a new one until January 4. I came back home and chatted with Yuka. First we were talking on-line, but then I called her. It was great to hear her voice. I finally worked out. I will try to work out again tomorrow, too.

I'm sorry that this writting is sooooo repetitive, but I am really tired. I will try to write better tomorrow. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home