Sunday, January 15, 2006

Went Shopping Today

Today was kind of a long day, so I come home early. I don't think I will go out tonight. This morning, Yuka and I woke up, and we went to a small cafe next to my parents house. The place is about 50 years old, and has been run by the same family the whole time. I the owners' daughter today. Her name is Jeanie, and we used to go to school together. I went to highschool with her cousin, and I used to work with her other cousin, so I know the family pretty well.

Yuka and I ate a good breakfast, and then we went shopping for a computer. When she came back from Japan, she turned on the computer, and there was a small explosion. After that, the computer was FUBR. Today, we looked for one. At first we couldn't find one that was cheap enough, so we returned to Yuka's apartment. We went out again, and bought a Compaq for about $320 after rebates. After that, Michi and I set everything up, but the internet took a long time to start.

Later, I came home and looked for jobs. I e-mailed resumes for 4 different positions. I hope that I get a reply soon. I am running out of money, so I need to be careful about what I spend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Craig!!
Yeah....it was loooong day today but THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
I am just so excited to have new computer...Yay! and my roommate computer also works well now...
Few minutes ago, I added some more new and old pictures on my yahoo photo page so take a look!
have a good night!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home