Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Buttwiper -- King of Rears

Yesterday was a pretty good day. In the morning I got a call from my mom about new vaccine study being done by Meridian. Basically you let them give you a bunch of shots and take your temperature every day for a while. Sounds bad, right? Not when you find out they pay $1700 for this study! Unfortunately I need to go to the office on Thursday, so I will probably miss work at the restaurant. Oh well... It should be worth it.

Yesterday I had more crap at work. Another student (actually the wife) was unhappy about something. The student ever actually told me the important information that the wife was talking about, so I didn't know. Apparently she feels that I should read minds. It seems like these crazy people are piling up here at my work, recently. My boss had another crazy person that she was dealing with, too. Luckily I had nothing to do with this one.

After work I went to Yuka's apartment and hung out with her and Sumii-san. Later, we went grocery shopping. I was timing Yuka because we needed to get to another store before it closed. We actually made it in less than an hour, which is pretty good for us. We stopped at the asian food store, then back to Yuka's apartment. She made us dinner -- a really nice dish with Korean teriyaki flavored beef and veggies on top of rice. While she was cooking, I almost fell asleep watching TV.

Tonight I think I will make tacos for us. Should be good.

Here is another quote from Jack Handey. They always put me in a good mood.

A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Craig-tan,
Thank you for Taco tonight!
It was very good!!!
I fell asleep when you were watching DVD...I was exhausted from the heat...it was hot and humid today.
Tomorrow I will visit your restaurant with my friends!
I am so excited!! Yay!

7:38 PM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

Sounds great. I hope you like the food, and I can't wait to see you!!

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home