Thursday, June 01, 2006

Need sleep......

Today I am really tired. Do you remember last time, when I said I was going on a limo ride? Well... I did. Until about midnight. And I drank a lot. And this morning I woke up at 6:00 AM....
The whole night was a lot of fun! We started at about 8:00 (because everyone showed up late!). There were about 16 of us, piled into a huge stretch limo (it was white). We all started drinking. Several people brought beer, including my boss, who gave us about 2 cases. We first went to the Melting Pot, where we ate chocolate fondue for dessert. It was GREAT!!! Our server gave us 4 or 5 kettles of chocolate, 2 of them he lit on fire, and the rest had Yin-Yang symbols made out of white and dark chocolate. I also met the manager, who I used to know a long time ago. I trained him when I was working at Chili's.

Soon, it was time for a ride (and more beer!!) to another pace - Dave & Busters! We went in and ordered really fast because we were already late. Everyone got a round of drinks courtisy of Rob (The Bossman), and we got lots of different appetizers. We left in a big hurry and went to Old Chicago, drinking on the way. By the time we got to the new restaurant, the pizzas were already finished. We all ordered more drinks and ate, then we left.

We came back to my restaurant a little after 11, where we hung out in the parking lot and drank more of the beer that Rob provided. All-in-all it was a really fun night. I took pictures and will post them, but not right now (computer is still broken).

Today I work all day, from 7:30AM to 9:30 PM. Sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home