Tuesday, June 20, 2006

www.engrish.com

Hello Everybody......

Sorry that I haven't written in a while, but I have been really busy at work. I had no free time there, plus I couldn't write at home because my computer was broken. I finally fixed my computer - in the end I needed to buy a new AC adapter, new wireless network card, and a SD Card reader (so I can download photos from my camera). My computer was up and running last week, then Yuka had a huge problem, so I was helping with that. Everything is finally calming down now, so I have time to write.

Two weeks ago Yuka and I went to my cabin with several other people. We had a lot of fun, but we had to come back early because of trouble at Yuka's apartment. On Saturday, we went to the Taste of Omaha (it was really good) which reminded me of Japan, then we returned to the cabin for another day. That was a fun weekend (except for the troubles).

Last weekend we didn't do anything. There was soooo much stuff going on that I just stayed home and watched the world cup. Friday Yuka, Chie, Chie's friends and I went to Hiro's for some cheap, tasty sushi. I really like sushi, but I can't eat too much. The next day, we didn't even really go out. We went to Borders, and I bought a new book. Battle Royale!! I love the movie, but I didn't know it was originally a book. I know there are comics out there, but I am not really interested in them. The book is great, but it is a little different from the movie.

Yesterday I went to Oakview Mall with Sumii-san. We were shopping for my anniversary gift for Yuka. We finally got it (after 2 weeks of shopping), and now I am finished!!!! I am getting her 3 different gifts...... I hope she likes them all!! Our anniversery is this weekend, so that should be fun.

I hope everyone is having a great summer!! Congratulations to Seika!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Craig-tan!
I really thank you for taking care of me in those 2 weeks....
This weekend....is our anniversary!! Yay!!It will be so much fun having nice dinner and exchanging our gifts...and I cannot wait for it!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

This will be a great weekend. I hope you like your gifts!!!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home