Friday, July 21, 2006

Cool Days are back again!!!

Cool days are here again!!

So, I woke up this morning and it was raining. I wore a short sleave polo shirt to work today because it's Friday, but it was almost too cold. It has warmed up, but it is still not hot. I should have brought a jacket this morning.... or an umbrella.

Yesterday I didn't do much, except work. I worked in the morning, then went and paid for my car (only a year and a half to go!!!). Then I went to my ohter job. It was pretty slow, so I asked my boss if I could finish early. She said "We'll see...". It was so slow that she was able to cut me at about 7:30. I had a table that wouldn't leave, so I was still there until nine. Even leaving at 9:00 is early for me, though. I was happy. I went home, drank some beer and took a shower. I watched a little TV, then called Yuka and went to bed.

Today I will hang out with Yuka. If anyone wants to do something, give me a call....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home