Thursday, July 20, 2006

The weather finally turned cool!

Finally cooled down!!

The weather finally got a little better for the first time in about a week. The temperature is only low 90's today, instead of low 100's. It is also kind of breezy and cloudy, so it feels great outside. I still haven't been able to go swimming at all this summer, except that one time with Takashi and the Double Yukas. I want to go, but it is usually too crowded (or I am busy)!

Yesterday I worked all day. I was kind of busy in the morning, but not really slammed. In the afternoon / evening, I worked at the restaurant. It was actually really busy for how hot it was. Mr. Grisanti was supposed to stop by and visit, so everyone was really nervous ('cause he's an A$$). I had a big party plus 2 or 3 other tables. I made about 50 or 60 dollars. Today, I have to do it all over again, except that I need to stop and make a car payment.

Oh yeah..... I forgot to tell everyone..... A while back I received a letter from the IRS saying that I qualify for a tax refund. I returned the card, saying: "great! Send it to me!" I finally got it yesterday, and do you know how much it was?

2 dollars...

2 DOLLARS!!!!!!

Thats it!!

I just started laughing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home