Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Enjoying the nice weather!!

Happy (late) 4th of July everyone!!!

Today is actually Wednesday, the 5th, and I won't really do anything all day.... except work, that is..... I guess I haven't really done very much recently. On Friday, I went with Yuka to the Upstream. It is a great bar, with great beer. They also have a really nice (and big!) pool room, as well as a big patio. The patio is where we spent all of our time. It is actually on the rooftop. On Saturday, I cleaned my apartment. That was about it. I guess that I watched a movie, too. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was a pretty good flick.

Sunday morning I worked, then I picked Yuka up and we went to see Click. It was an OK movie. Kind of funny, but not that great. On Monday, I worked again - at a different job this time - then I picked Yuka up again. It was her last day of work at the nursing home, so she was kind of late. I was feeling kind of sick by the time we got home, so I took a loooooong nap. Later we rented a two movies, 16 Blocks (not vey good, but it kept my attention) & Nobody Knows (a very interesting Japanese drama about a group of homeless kids). On Tuesday, the 4th, we did nothing. I relaxed all day, while Yuka did homework. Later we went for a walk, then grilled burgers. I forgot that we were out of bread, so we had to eat them on a plate. Oh well, they still weren't too bad.

I hope everyone had a great holiday, I know I did!!

P.S. Kana comes back later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home