Monday, July 10, 2006

After a REALLY uneventful weekend

Hello....

This weekend I didn't do much. I didn't do anthing that I planned, but it was still nice to relax a little. Friday, I went to Yuka's apartment for a little bit and met Kana. I haven't seen her in about 2 months. She looked good. After that, I went home and took a nap. I was hoping to go to the club with Yuka, but my roommate said that there was a going away party for Megumi. She is going back to Japan. It is kind of sad because I have known her for several years. The party was at Old Chicago, and tons of people showed up. It was easy to see how popular Megu is.

I woke up early Saturday morning because Yuka and I, along with Chie and Ambry, went to view a house. It is really nice, and I think everyone wants to rent that one. It is a 2 story duplex with huge bedrooms. The kitchen is fairly big and everything is really nice. There is even a hidden room.

Because of the party the night before, we planned on going to the club on Saturday, but there was too much drama to really do anything. I went to Yuka's apartment and helped Kana put together a giant desk. Yuka made omu - rice, and later I went home.

I was supposed to work on Sunday morning, but it was really slow, so they sent me home after about an hour and a half. I was planning on watching Pirates, but Yuka wasn't feeling well, so we stayed home. Later there was some more drama, but it is resolved now (hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home