Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lost Dog

Nothing really exciting has happened to me since I last wrote, except that I finally used up the roll of tape on my desk. I got a new on and put it in the holder. That was kind of fun. ...Anyways....

Nothing really happened to me, but Yuka called me this morning. She has a little excitement. When she was walking to school, it was raining, and a dog started following her. She kept walking towards school, but it kept after her. It wasn't being mean, or anything, but it wanted to play. Yuka was worried that it would follow her all the way to school, and it might get hit by a car in Dodge St, so she called me, really panicked. She wanted to know what to do. I told her that she either needs to go home and call the Humane Society to take the dog, or continue going to school. She went back home and put the dog in the garage. When she did that, she noticed the tags. They were to a Vet that the dog usually went to. Well.... Yuka called the clinic, and they called the owner, and the owner called Yuka. I guess they finally came and picked up the dog about 30 minutes later. Yuka still missed one of her classes, but the dog got home safely.

Thats the whole story.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got REALLY wet....in the rain, being worried about the dog...and I missed a clas...BUT the dog went home safely....it ended up all GOOD:)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home