Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's cold today.....

It's cold again today!! ....but at least it is sunny. I don't really mind it, as long as it's not really cold or snowy.

Yesterday I went to my old apartment to get some more stuff (I got a ton of crap) and clean. Seika is soooo dirty. I couldn't believe it. In the 2 weeks or so that I have been moved out, she trashed the entire apartment, especially the kitchen. There was grease and dirt and fried food stuck all over the stove. I have never seen it that dirty. Plus she must have dumped bacon grease down the drain because there was congeled grease clogging up the drain cover. I spent about 2 and 1/2 hours cleaning and packing stuff.

It looks like Seika left the big TV and stand there. I don't know how she is going to move it. It's too big for a car. Plus her bed and bathroom stuff is still in the apartment......Hopefully that will all be gone before long.

I was going to go with Yuka yesterday, but she wasn't feeling well. I let her stay home, and she took a bath and fell asleep. When Ambri came home, she said she was feeling bad, too; so she took a bath and went to bed as well.

I hope everything is going well.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! Taking a bath was really nice...I guess Chie took a bath too...it's funny that all girls at our home took a bath in the same day.....hehehe!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home