Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I ate the Chicken!

Yesterday I got a lot of work done at my house. During the day, I had to work, but aftr 5 I was free. First, I went to the bank to make a car payment (less than 2 grand left on it!!!), then I went to Lowes to get mulch for my yard. They were having a sale, so I bought 3 giant bags for less than 10 bucks. When I was finally able to return home, Yuka was there, but she was a little upset because her boss was being a jackass. I asked her if she wanted to help me in the yard, and she said yes. We mowed, picked up sticks, and put down mulch around some trees and other places. After that, it was getting a little late, so I started the grill. Earlier in the day, I had marinated some chicken drumsticks in terayaki sauce. We put them on the grill, and then covered them with BBQ sauce, then ate. It was really pretty good, except that the chicken had a lot of gristle. At the end of the night, Yuka and I watched a movie.

All in all it wasn't too bad of a day.....

I don't know if I will write very much for the next 2 days, I will be working most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home