Tuesday, September 26, 2006

IHOP - restaurant of champions

Yesterday I went out to eat with Yuka. We had a coupon for a free meal at IHOP, so we went. It's not the classiest restaurant, but it was still good (plus one of the plates was free...). During the day, I had to work. Afterwards, Yuka needed to go to an AA meeting for class. I guess she needs to observe a few meetings for her Addiction and Violence class. She said that it was really interesting, and I think she wants to go again. Later, we came home for a little bit, then went out to eat. We finally got home at about 8:30. I read a book for a little while, then went to bed. Yuka needed to make cupcakes for her class (I think they were actually muffins, though...), so she was sorking on that.

Tonight I will see the new Jet Li movie, barring any unforseen event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home