Monday, September 25, 2006

Hope I Win The Greek Raffle...

I had a long, lazy weekend. On Friday, I planned to go out drinking, but I ended up just taking a nap, then watching TV with Yuka. We finally ended up watching Kill Bill 1. She had never seen it before. I think she liked it, so we had a good time.

On Saturday, we were supposed to go out to a bunch of places in the morning, but we slept in too long. By the time we got up, it was already after 11, so we watched TV again. We finally left about 1:30 and went shopping. First, we went to Payless because I needed new work shoes (Yuka says I already have too many, but I don't....), then we went to Walmart. I hate that store. Everybody looks sooo trashy and they are slow and inconsiderate. There are always kids running around too. We were there for about an hour or so, then we decided to go to the Greek Festival.

The weather was really bad - it was cold, cloudy, and windy. To make it worse, the Festival was held on the river. We paid the 3 dollar admission price, then headed straight for the food vendors. We each got a Gyro (I love those!!) with fries, and we shared a salad. All-in-all, everything was really good. The only problem was that we had to eat out in the cold. When we finished, we stopped at the drink-tent for a coffee for me and hot-chocolate for Yuka. Her drink tasted a little strange, but mine was good. We were so cold that we left early, but we stopped and looked at the rest of the booths on the way back to the car.

After that, we went home and eventually took another nap. I woke up about 8:30 and watched some more TV. I went to bed about 2:30 - 3:00 in the morning, but my neighbors kept opening and shutting their garage door. I don't know why, but it made the whole bed shake, and I couldn't fall asleep.

The next day, I had to work in the morning. It was kind of busy, and I finished about 3:30 or 4:00. I was planning on seeing the new Jet Li movie with Yuka, but when I got home, she wasn't there. I started watching TV, but then I fell asleep. I woke up at about 7:30 and she still wasn't home, so I called her cell. I guess she was at the Westroads. It was too late to see the movie, so I went to Hy-Vee instead.

That was my whole weekend.... Pretty boring, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think it was pretty boring weekend,hu? Even we did not do anything special, I had good weekend with you. AND...we will go to see the movie tonight!! Enjoy at work!

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home