Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sorry Everybody....

I guess that I need to apologize to everyone. I have been really busy this recently with work and the holidays, and I haven't been able to post anything. I intended to, but I never had any time until now. So....

Sorry everybody....

I am kind of sad. Several of the Blogs that I read have not been updated in a while. Both Mike-san and Oji have not written (Mike might be busy with the Wii....), and my favorite, Waiter Rant ( http://www.waiterrant.net ), has been down for repairs. I guess I can't really say anything. It has been almost 2 weeks since my last post.

I had the last few days off, and it was a great vacation. Chie is now gone :-( I visited my parents and the rest of my odd family. I even ventured out shopping the day after Thanksgiving. It was terrible. I woke up and went to Best Buy at 7:00 AM with the intention of buying a new computer. It was on sale for $180, but when I got to the store, there was already about 50 people in the line for the computer section. I looked around for a couple of minutes before giving up. I guess I should have been there at 4:00 AM like some people (yeah, you know who I'm talking about....). Even with all the crap that I dealt with, it was nice to have a couple of days off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Coal said...

Yes, I am busy with the Wii -- and my classes. Oh man, they're laying it on thick now. All these papers! But... only two more weeks and I'm doooone. I graduate next month.

Did you hear the news? Good ol' Harasawa-sensei is coming to UNO next week. I just got an invite from Lori for a luncheon in his honor. Isn't that cool?

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home