Friday, November 17, 2006

Iku Iku Byo....

Iku Iku Byo .....

This has to be one of the strangest diseases out there. In case you've never heard of it before, thats the Japanese name. Apparently there are a lot of women in Japan that suffer from it. Basically these people have orgasms all day long: any time they go to the bathroom, if they get bumped on the train, sometimes just standing there. They can't control it. I have heard of it in the US, but the Japanese name is really funny. Here is a link to a news article about people that suffer from it: http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/news/20061115p2g00m0dm040000c.html

Yesterday, people kept making me drink until the wee hours of the morning, so now I am really tired. Last night was Laura's going away party. She's not actually leaving the city, but she quit her job at the restaurant. She is going to be a cake decorator for Bakers. I think that I will miss working with her.....Hopefully she will get fired and need to come back.....

No definite plans tonight, but there is a disco party at Club Nico that sounds like fun. I think there might be another hottub party sometime this weekend, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Craig!!! I started writing English part of my blog today, so you can read some of them!!!!!Yeah, how nice I am???! Do not say ikuiku/// too embarassed!!!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger c_note56 said...

I saw the english, thanks!! Don't worry, I won't say anything bad on your page....Tora might get mad....

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home